Compressed air powered, intrinsically safe LED light for confined space illumination. The Pneu-Light is sold as shown. The compressed air hose is an anti-static, flame resistant, MSHA approved hose. One end of the compressed air hose has a coupling that connects with the Pneu-Light. This ensures the supplied air hose is used with the unit. The opposite end of the air hose has a 1/2″ male pipe thread and any type air connector can be screwed on the fitting. The hose is approximately 33 feet (10 meters) in length.
The Pneu-Light can be easily mounted to a metal wall, ceiling or floor via the magnetic base. The magnets inside the base are easily activated to lock the unit in place and deactivated to remove the unit. Simply move each magnet’s lever to the on or off position. The exterior of the magnet housing is nickel plated for spark resistance.
- Intrinsically Safe
- Compressed Air Driven
- LED Life Expectancy – 10,000 Hours
- T6 – Aircraft Grade Aluminum Housing
- Can Operate at a Large Range of Air Pressures
- Extremely Reliable Design
- Sealed Bearings For Extended Life
- Floodlight Pattern for Maximum Visibility
- Apex certification applied for
For more information, please send your inquiry to: info[at]fullmost.com.tw